Hey, forum! Welcome to my graphics shop; Dynamik GFX! I've been making avatars, signature images, desktop wallpapers, and other various images for about 2 years or so now; I'm by no means the best, but I'd like to think that I've got some skill in the graphic design field, and I can assure you that I'll put my time and effort into getting you a badass graphic that you're going to love.
How to Request a Graphic:
Once I make you a signature or an avatar, I will not make you a new signature or avatar for at least a week. This is due to people requesting new designs within a day or so of my making them one. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Requesting graphics from me is really quite simple; all that you have to do is post, or PM me the following information, and I'll get started to work as soon as possible!
1. The Design Type: are you looking for an avatar, a signature, a wallpaper, a banner, a logo, a userbar, an HD smart phone wallpaper, etc?
2. The Design Theme: a general theme is always helpful, as are any colors that you would like, specific images, text that you'd like, etc.
3. The Design Size: by default I make my graphics a certain size; those sizes are listed in the next section, and if you require a different size, I need to know the exact size that you would like.
4. Anything Else: any colors that you'd like me to use, links to specific images, etc.
NOTE: If you are requesting an HD smart phone wallpaper, please tell me what model of phone that you have, so I can find out what size the wallpaper has to be for it to display properly. Provide this information to me along with all of the above (normal) request information.
About My Graphics:
Here is some general information about how I put together your graphic(s).
1. Adobe Photoshop CS5 is my main graphics program, however I do have a few others that I use if necessary, such as Adobe Illustrator.
2. Finished graphics will be rendered as PING files (.PNG) as opposed to a J-PEG (.JPG) which will lose some of it's quality once the file is saved. Avatars will be rendered 100 x 100, signature images as 400 x 150, 425 x 150, or 450 x 150, and desktop wallpapers as 1900 x 1200 unless otherwise noted or requested.
3. I will first brainstorm a few different ideas and send them to you; you choose your favorite, and I get started on it immediately. Once the graphic is finished I will send you a proof, and if any changes need to be made I will make them and send another proof to you. Once you are satisfied I will add the finishing touches and give the graphic a once-over and post the final copy for your use.
4. Depending on how busy I am in my personal life, and with other graphics, it may take a couple of days for your graphic to be finished, so please be patient; I will keep in regular contact with you to keep you updated on the wait time.
5. All designs are tagged with the text "D.GFX" somewhere within the design, as people have tried to claim my designs as their own. This ends now. The tag will be small, and relatively transparent so they don't draw the eye too much, but not transparent enough to not see them.
How to Use a Graphic:
Here is a tutorial on how to use a graphic that I have designed for you.
1. Once you find your graphic, you have 2 options; you can save the file to your computer and host it yourself on Photobucket, Imageshack, Flickr, etc. or you can copy and paste the link for the graphic as it is, hosted on my designer Photobucket account. I will never delete your image, and the link will always remain active, so you are safe to use it that way if you'd like.
2. If you choose to use the graphic as it is (hosted by myself), then all that you have to do is use the IMG URL link that I post along with your design, and paste it into your signature box.
Watch this video to find out how to properly use one of my desktop wallpapers.
Watch this video to find out how to properly use one of my avatars.
Watch this video to find out how to properly use one of my signature graphics.