S&D Unlimited lives/time Written tutorial.. - Cod247
Cod247

Go Back   Cod247 > Call of Duty: History > Call of Duty: Black Ops > Call of Duty: Black Ops General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Old 03-02-2011   #1
xOnlyMeDick
Banned

Credits: 889
Thumbscore: 0
My Social Networks:

Lightbulb S&D Unlimited lives/time Written tutorial..

Still works as of 2-26-2011, I just finished up running a S&D lobby with this glitch...

CREDIT GOES TO ILIKEITINDABUTT2 FOR FINDING THIS EPIC GLITCH!!!!!!!!

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Make sure b4 u do the steps that (player 2) goes to private match and sets up a new file share… set it to unlimited lives/unlimited time/and make sure hardcore is enabled too/also check and make sure the respawn times are to ur likings, then save to ur fileshare for future use…

ALSO: If u have problems getting this to work, try doing it with a different friend.. There have been reports that switching friends, seems to fix the problem of the lobby closing after u join back into the lobby for the last time...

1. (Player 1) invite player 2 to playermatch lobby
2. (Player 1) once player 2 is in playermatch lobby, go to hardcore s&d match, then u wait until u get in s&d lobby, then (Player 1) will back out with players
3. (Player 1) next u will switch lobby to combat training wait for 2 secs and then back out..
4. (Player 2) Now u see the lobby is closed, press (x), then u will see the spinning wheel, press (o), and u will end up in playermatch menu..
5. (Player 2) Now u got to local, then highlight splitscreen and wait…
6. (Player 1) Now its ur turn to join (Player 2)’s lobby by pressing triangle, then square to join (Player 2), then u sit back and wait..
7. (Player 2) once u hear (Player 1) joining ur lobby, u press (o) to get out of splitscreen option, then u go to combat training, then u switch to playermatch.. (u will b by urself on this one)…
8. (Player 2) "While u are still in the playermatch lobby by urself" , the next step now is to go to player card, file share and load up the s&d unlimited lives and time file that u saved
9. (Player 2) change the map to nuketown, and double check everything and make sure u have unlimited time, then go to unlimited lives and highlight it..
10. (Player 1) Now u need to send (Player 2) a invite AFTER HE IS KICKED FROM UR LOBBY…
11. (Player 2) make sure unlimited lives is highlighted and accept invite from (Player 1)
12. (Player 2) after u accept invite and u are in (Player 1)’s lobby change the setting back to unlimited lives, miniscule, none… Highlight unlimited lives then tell (Player 1) to back out..
13. (Player 2) once (Player 1) has backed out of ur lobby, then u can press (o) and the ulimited lives box should go away.. Now ur are done!!! Invite ur friends into ur s&d unlimited lives/time lobby and boost away!!!

How to decrease ur chances of getting banned with this glitch

1st off, u need to know if u show up on the leaderboards of s&d b4 u even think about boosting.. go to playercard, then to leaderboards, click on s&d, and check the weekly, monthly, and all time ranking for urself..

1. Check 2 see if u have played enough games to show up on s&d leaderboards.. u need to play 5 games to qualify for weekly, 20 games for monthly, and 50 games for all time..

2. If u are on the leaderboards then u have to be extra careful.. play one boosting game, get 25 kills and back out.. see if ur score per minute has changed.. if it has not changed, then join a s&d game that is progress.. once u are in game back out and ur leaderboards will update.. check and see how the 25 kills affected ur score per minute on the weekly, monthly, and all time leaderboards.. if u are too high on the leaderboards, then sit in the lobby and do nothing.. if u dont score any points in the lobby then u will b able to knock down ur score per minute to ur liking..

3. if u do not show up on the leaderboards, then u are free to do whatever u want in the lobby.. as long as u never play a legit s&d game online, u will not show up on the leaderboards.. if u dont show up on leaderboards, then 3arch does not know what u are doing.. if 3arch does not know what u are doing, then u will not get banned!!!!

4. Make sure u do not reach 30,000 points.. dont ask why, just dont do it, ok..

5. Make sure u kill urself after 25 kills.. because if u dont, u could easily end up with a 80 killstreak, and that is not good..

6. Do not get too many headshots.. yes i know thats where the real xp is.. but u do not want to have 10,000 kills and 3,000 of them are headshots..lol

7. If u have the need to play online, make sure u play 5 more games in the lobby, get 1 kill and back out.. that away ur last 5 games k/d is 1, and not 30.. this will get u reported quick when u are playing online..

8. Also, make sure u jump in and out of online games that are in session (not s&d games), atleast 10 times.. that away ur last 10 games played are not s&d nuketown...lol

9. Sit in lobby and build up time.. just hide in the house and do nothing.. this will help u knock down ur score per minute. This must b done.. also u can build up days played doing this too.. so ur prestige actually matches ur days played..

10. Beware that once u are done boosting, u can never play another online S&D game ever.. If u do, then ur all time score will update, and u will be ranked really high.. So be careful if u have the need to play a S&D game online... If u choose to do so, do at ur own risk!!

11. If u show up on leaderboards and it is not updating, do not think u are in the clear.. sooner or later it will update, and if u have been boosting like crazy, then u will b ranked really high in the leaderboards.. this has happened to me.. i was 3rd prestige when i first used this glitch, i made it to 10th prestige, when i noticed that on the leaderboards it still had my 3rd prestige stats on the leaderboards.. so i though that i was in the clear, so i boosred my ass off. Then 1 day i got on, and it updated my s&d stats and i was #3 in the world all time..lol.. then a couple of hours later, bam!!!! Got the ban hammer..

So how do I know all of this stuff?? Well i have hosted atleast 75 lobbies since this glitch was released.. i have been resetted once, and i have seen atleast 20 of my friends resetted from being in my lobby.. i have also put in my work, and have prestiged 16 total times with this glitch.. that is with being resetted once too..

MAKE SURE U CHECK THE WEEKLY, MONTHLY, AND ALL-TIME LEADERBOARDS FOR S&D!! BUT PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WEEKLY LEADERBOARDS.. THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE WATCHING THE MOST.. THE ALL-TIME LEADERBOARDS TEND TO B MISLEADING.. BECAUSE I WAS BANNED ONCE, AND MY STATS FROM PRIOR TO THE BAN AND POST BAN ARE BOTH INCLUDED IN MY ALL TIME SCORE PER MINUTE.. BUT 3ARCH CAN REALLY PINPOINT WHAT U ARE DOING ON THE WEEKLY LEADERBOARDS, BECAUSE THOSE UPDATE EVERY WEEK..

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
xOnlyMeDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #2
xOnlyMeDick
Banned

My Social Networks:

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAlienWare View Post
Still works as of 2-26-2011, I just finished up running a S&D lobby with this glitch...

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Make sure b4 u do the steps that (player 2) goes to private match and sets up a new file share… set it to unlimited lives/unlimited time/and make sure hardcore is enabled too/also check and make sure the respawn times are to ur likings, then save to ur fileshare for future use…

ALSO: If u have problems getting this to work, try doing it with a different friend.. There have been reports that switching friends, seems to fix the problem of the lobby closing after u join back into the lobby for the last time...

1. (Player 1) invite player 2 to playermatch lobby
2. (Player 1) once player 2 is in playermatch lobby, go to hardcore s&d match, then u wait until u get in s&d lobby, then (Player 1) will back out with players
3. (Player 1) next u will switch lobby to combat training wait for 2 secs and then back out..
4. (Player 2) Now u see the lobby is closed, press (x), then u will see the spinning wheel, press (o), and u will end up in playermatch menu..
5. (Player 2) Now u got to local, then highlight splitscreen and wait…
6. (Player 1) Now its ur turn to join (Player 2)’s lobby by pressing triangle, then square to join (Player 2), then u sit back and wait..
7. (Player 2) once u hear (Player 1) joining ur lobby, u press (o) to get out of splitscreen option, then u go to combat training, then u switch to playermatch.. (u will b by urself on this one)…
8. (Player 2) "While u are still in the playermatch lobby by urself" , the next step now is to go to player card, file share and load up the s&d unlimited lives and time file that u saved
9. (Player 2) change the map to nuketown, and double check everything and make sure u have unlimited time, then go to unlimited lives and highlight it..
10. (Player 1) Now u need to send (Player 2) a invite AFTER HE IS KICKED FROM UR LOBBY…
11. (Player 2) make sure unlimited lives is highlighted and accept invite from (Player 1)
12. (Player 2) after u accept invite and u are in (Player 1)’s lobby change the setting back to unlimited lives, miniscule, none… Highlight unlimited lives then tell (Player 1) to back out..
13. (Player 2) once (Player 1) has backed out of ur lobby, then u can press (o) and the ulimited lives box should go away.. Now ur are done!!! Invite ur friends into ur s&d unlimited lives/time lobby and boost away!!!

How to decrease ur chances of getting banned with this glitch

1st off, u need to know if u show up on the leaderboards of s&d b4 u even think about boosting.. go to playercard, then to leaderboards, click on s&d, and check the weekly, monthly, and all time ranking for urself..

1. Check 2 see if u have played enough games to show up on s&d leaderboards.. u need to play 5 games to qualify for weekly, 20 games for monthly, and 50 games for all time..

2. If u are on the leaderboards then u have to be extra careful.. play one boosting game, get 25 kills and back out.. see if ur score per minute has changed.. if it has not changed, then join a s&d game that is progress.. once u are in game back out and ur leaderboards will update.. check and see how the 25 kills affected ur score per minute on the weekly, monthly, and all time leaderboards.. if u are too high on the leaderboards, then sit in the lobby and do nothing.. if u dont score any points in the lobby then u will b able to knock down ur score per minute to ur liking..

3. if u do not show up on the leaderboards, then u are free to do whatever u want in the lobby.. as long as u never play a legit s&d game online, u will not show up on the leaderboards.. if u dont show up on leaderboards, then 3arch does not know what u are doing.. if 3arch does not know what u are doing, then u will not get banned!!!!

4. Make sure u do not reach 30,000 points.. dont ask why, just dont do it, ok..

5. Make sure u kill urself after 25 kills.. because if u dont, u could easily end up with a 80 killstreak, and that is not good..

6. Do not get too many headshots.. yes i know thats where the real xp is.. but u do not want to have 10,000 kills and 3,000 of them are headshots..lol

7. If u have the need to play online, make sure u play 5 more games in the lobby, get 1 kill and back out.. that away ur last 5 games k/d is 1, and not 30.. this will get u reported quick when u are playing online..

8. Also, make sure u jump in and out of online games that are in session (not s&d games), atleast 10 times.. that away ur last 10 games played are not s&d nuketown...lol

9. Sit in lobby and build up time.. just hide in the house and do nothing.. this will help u knock down ur score per minute. This must b done.. also u can build up days played doing this too.. so ur prestige actually matches ur days played..

10. Beware that once u are done boosting, u can never play another online S&D game ever.. If u do, then ur all time score will update, and u will be ranked really high.. So be careful if u have the need to play a S&D game online... If u choose to do so, do at ur own risk!!

11. If u show up on leaderboards and it is not updating, do not think u are in the clear.. sooner or later it will update, and if u have been boosting like crazy, then u will b ranked really high in the leaderboards.. this has happened to me.. i was 3rd prestige when i first used this glitch, i made it to 10th prestige, when i noticed that on the leaderboards it still had my 3rd prestige stats on the leaderboards.. so i though that i was in the clear, so i boosred my ass off. Then 1 day i got on, and it updated my s&d stats and i was #3 in the world all time..lol.. then a couple of hours later, bam!!!! Got the ban hammer..

So how do I know all of this stuff?? Well i have hosted atleast 75 lobbies since this glitch was released.. i have been resetted once, and i have seen atleast 20 of my friends resetted from being in my lobby.. i have also put in my work, and have prestiged 16 total times with this glitch.. that is with being resetted once too..

MAKE SURE U CHECK THE WEEKLY, MONTHLY, AND ALL-TIME LEADERBOARDS FOR S&D!! BUT PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE WEEKLY LEADERBOARDS.. THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE WATCHING THE MOST.. THE ALL-TIME LEADERBOARDS TEND TO B MISLEADING.. BECAUSE I WAS BANNED ONCE, AND MY STATS FROM PRIOR TO THE BAN AND POST BAN ARE BOTH INCLUDED IN MY ALL TIME SCORE PER MINUTE.. BUT 3ARCH CAN REALLY PINPOINT WHAT U ARE DOING ON THE WEEKLY LEADERBOARDS, BECAUSE THOSE UPDATE EVERY WEEK..

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
PPL if i help u rep me by going to the balance weight scale top of right side of post
Old 03-02-2011   #3
Daniel Sun
Master Sergeant

Credits: 1,788
My Social Networks:

You're a sad bastard, you pay £40 for a game which has grossed highest to date and you devalue it by cheating...way to go knob head.

What do you do when you're 15th prestige level 50 and can't boost any more?
Perhaps you should try and level up legit and you might enjoy the game a whole lot better.
Old 03-02-2011   #4
weemeeky
Recruit

Credits: 20
My Social Networks:

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Sun View Post
You're a sad bastard, you pay £40 for a game which has grossed highest to date and you devalue it by cheating...way to go knob head.

What do you do when you're 15th prestige level 50 and can't boost any more?
Perhaps you should try and level up legit and you might enjoy the game a whole lot better.
this was not found by him he just posted it
weemeeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #5
Illusive
Private

Credits: 27
My Social Networks:

Cheating is lame.

I think they deserve a forum ban.
Illusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #6
(NTAF)Ezdaar
Colonel

Credits: 582
My Social Networks:

Hate cheaters!
(NTAF)Ezdaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #7
xOnlyMeDick
Banned

My Social Networks:

i just posted this to help u ppl sorry
Old 03-02-2011   #8
m111kca
Corporal

Credits: 55
My Social Networks:

lol epic cheat

i dont cheat by the way like to do it the proper way.

Would be intresting to see the guys face if you was at number one in the worlds at Snd.and he had sat there forever getting there and you just kept putting loads of people accounts infront of him lol bet he would have a hart attack or sumit
m111kca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011   #9
TheFourSidedTriangle
Warrant Officer

Credits: 403
Send a message via AIM to TheFourSidedTriangle
My Social Networks:

Wow, you guys are being so hard on him...there are actually people that would appreciate this information and he's just posting this to help those individuals. If you dont have any constructive things to say, dont even say it...
Old 03-02-2011   #10
Born
Major General

Credits: 39,963
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: BO7N
Send a message via Skype™ to Born
My Social Networks:

I see he's asking for rep when he copied and pasted this from somewhere else, same with the Zombie storyline.
Old 03-02-2011   #11
Aj b33m3R
Captain

Credits: 137
My Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAlienWare View Post
i just posted this to help u ppl sorry
How the smeg does posting a cheat help anyone?

Pathetic.
Old 03-03-2011   #12
m111kca
Corporal

Credits: 55
My Social Networks:

but at the end of the day i dont care how meny times people cheat as at the end of the day there just a higher prestige but usless.
m111kca is offline   Reply With Quote