PC mods - Cod247
Cod247

Go Back   Cod247 > Call of Duty: History > Call of Duty: Black Ops > Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer & Zombies Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Old 10-16-2010   #1
unknowncorpse
Corporal

Credits: 131
Thumbscore: 0
My Social Networks:

Default PC mods

Ok so let me start out by saying that I love the AC130. I still play cod4 from time to time just because i freaking love that level. But Im really sad to see it not coming to BO....I mean I didnt expect it, but Im still sad. I just watched a video of the chopper gunner on youtube...if you havent seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhClGLJv-VU

but I just feel a little underwhelmed. I know there is a gunship at killstreak 11..and I know you can control it and whatnot, but yeah...I know it will be more awesome...but I guess my question is this.

Does anyone know enough about what they are allowing for the pc version for mods? like will we be able to actually have ac130s? I know treyarch is given everything that IW worked on (or im assuming activision makes all that available for them)...like the engine and all that jazz...so in my view it would be easy to have available.

Anyway, I might think of renting my own server if this is possible. I just love the ac. Eventhough I dont get a lot of kills with it, its just fun as heck to use.
unknowncorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010   #2
unknowncorpse
Corporal

Credits: 131
Thumbscore: 0
My Social Networks:

in response to my own post, maybe im not underwhelmed by the chopper gunner...and it does seem to be effective...besides that one dude that it just doesnt seem to hit at like 1:03....but maybe I just liked the explosions from the ac! haha
unknowncorpse is offline   Reply With Quote